High-quality peptide discovery and binding kinetics:
Dr. Michael Goldflam (Pepscan) will present the CLIPSTM discovery pipeline for the development of peptides for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes starting from phage encoded constrained peptide libraries to the optimization of lead compounds. Dr. Fabio Andres (Creoptix), goes deep into the biophysical characterization of molecules using the WAVEsystem for label-free, real-time affinity and kinetics characterization.
- Optimization of peptides for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes
- Off-rate screening as a valuable alternative approach to small molecule fragments and peptide selection in drug discovery
- GCI technology can be used as orthogonal validation technique for ELISA data
- Measuring kinetics in biofluids provides valuable insights into a drug’s efficacy
- CLIPSTM as a powerful and bioorthogonal peptide cross linking chemistry
- Identification of CLIPSTM constrained redox-stable macoryclic peptides via phage display and NGS analysis